Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How do companies use women?

I was reading this article by a women who was disgusted by the way companies use women by exploiting them. For a example BK made a very sexist advertisement, It had a women with her mouth open and a sandwich going in, and The quote to it was "IT'LL BLOW YOUR MIND AWAY"
The lady that wrote about it, thought it was wrong to sell sandwiches by "portraying one face-raping, a sex doll-esque opened mouthed passive women."This lady is tired of all these sexist advertisements and is really fighting them and the companies for doing it
I agree with this women 100% its wrong to exploit women for money. This really opened my eyes and see how people actually make all women look like hoe's just by trying to sell a sandwich, and other things to this is not the only advertisement that downgrades women i hope this stops or who knows whats next.

1 comment:

  1. I think that that woman need to get her mind of of the gutter because I don't see it that way...but I do see where you are coming from.

    There are much worse bad women advertisements than one from Burger King lol.

    ReplyDelete